Dear brothers and sisters,
As many of you know, last year the UN declared June 21 as the International Day of Yoga. For the occasion Sahaja Yoga will present the event "Connecting the World" at the EXPO in Milan at 12 noon with the desire to spread the true meaning of Yoga to the world as given to us by Shri Mataji.
We invite all our brothers and sisters to join us in a collective meditation which will be broadcast in live streaming worldwide to bring Sahaja Yoga to the general public and give Self realization to seekers around the globe.
1. The Energy for Life within
2. Connecting the World – meditation to awaken the inner energy for life
3. Live music for meditation and homage to the Energy for Life and Yoga tradition expressed through the ancient scriptures
4. Meditation to Feed the Planet
5. Video "This moment will change your life"
Let us all connect together from the Universal Exposition, united by the Energy for Life, our Mother Kundalini, to ask for all that is needed to nourish our Planet, to express the desire of creating a new world of complete harmony, complete peace, joy and love where the richness of the heart, the spirituality, oneness with the Divine will become of the greatest importance for everyone.
To join the webcast: live.sahajayoga.it
Jai Shri Mataji